Hot girls in swimsuits

Unknown Monday, February 19, 2007

Go featuring me!


This is the deal: (Dale gave me an idea to find more quality
sites when visiting mine)


you feature me,
me feature you!


Ok, Ok, not me in a bathing suit, but my "Girls Swimsuits" got featured by writer and artist Dale D'Alessio (Dalectomy) who offers a humorous look at life, history and his own ventures:


girls swimsuits dale favorite


Dale at the left, me and my swimwear at the right!


Chinese New Year


Wishing you all a prosperous Chinese New Year, lots of success and my first CNY dream came true: I got featured :-) Second dream is too hot to tell. Third dream: I get featured again!


Why I love Dale :-)


The 3 main reasons why I feature Dale are:

  • - Dale featured my Girls Swimsuits first without asking :-)
  • - Dale has taste, see the sentence above
  • - Dale has been sending me humorous messages each time on mybloglog: I love to know the people behind any site, a site like Dale's blog


So if you think Girls Swimsuits is worth reading for your visitors because:



  • - your women readers love fashion swimwear tips

  • - your men readers like to look at hot girls in swimsuits


then feature me and I will feature you back.


Please know that this is a family oriented swimsuit site (although I don't reveal which family...), so no hot girls taking off swimsuits :-)


Technorati Tags:

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment