American Idol Antonella Barba

Unknown Sunday, February 25, 2007

Antonella Barba


American Idol Antonella Barba is getting the news not for her singing, not even for her swimwear... and that's exactly the reason: no swimwear!


I am a big American Idol fan: mostly enjoying brave people who dare to join in.


This year I agree that the girls are still better than the guys, yet I noticed this years' American Idol that there were a lot of hot beautiful women who in my opinion are there more for their looks...


Girls swimwear where?


I cut out the other 3 beautiful girls from this Antonella Barba photo, as all girls are topless. No picture of a bathing suit, means you do not get featured in Girls Swimsuits... Unless your name is Dale :-)


antonella barba swimwear


Antonella Barba topless bikini

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment