Rawi Warin Resort and Spa

Unknown Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rawi Warin Resort and Spa


Just enjoying heaven at the Rawi Warin Resort and Spa in Koh Lanta, Thailand. But I am sure you want to see more pictures than just the cool drink the cool waiter brought me :-)


Rawi warin resort & spa


Well, if you want to turn into a lobster - like most westerners who come to Thailand - , the Rawi Warin Resort & Spa beach is ideal: no trees to cover you and quite private, so you have the sun all to yourself. Don't even think that we Asians join in the tanning :-)


Rawi Warin resort


The Spa treatment in the Rawi Warin resort is pretty rejuvenating, just that for my personal liking, I rather get a spa indoors. I know: you have a view of the beach when getting a spa... Now I don't know about you, but I always close my eyes when getting a spa treatment, so no need for the beach and the unpredictable stormy weather during rain season. When booking, do ask the hotel about the weather and the low season, as in the low season, island life is really low key!


Rawi Warin


Saving the best for last: the Rawi Warin infinity pool: the best picture I took from an infinity pool so far :-)


Seriously, I find the Rawi Warin a bit overpriced for what you get, especially the spa treatment should be cheaper compared to other resorts in Thailand. The resort also caters more to families than to romantic couples or singles. Do book a chalet near the beach unless you are like me and don't mind the extra walk to the chalets near the hill side. As you can see: I can blog: there is Internet connection, but I even have to pay for that: very sad as who doesn't want to do a quick update to their friends and family online?

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment